11/02/2014

Well fuck being anonymous

So uh.

The title of this post probably says it all... One of the villagers, if not all, decided to fuck around slightly more than what they usually do, and now I'm officially not anonymous. They posted a very selfie-looking pic of me with beautiful, artistic editing in it (not)
Even if that is black and white and whatnot, I've seen my own face enough times to know that I'm in that picture.
But the problem is, I haven't taken that, and as far as I know, Nobody else I know hasn't taken that. It looks as if it's taken with my webcam, and I know it's quite recent since I cut my hair into this very short cut only a month ago.
There's also text in the picture:
"happyhalloween"
"DECIDE
DECIDE
DECIDE"
"whichroadwillyouwalk"

I've heard it's possible to spy on people through webcams, but I never expected this. To be honest, I never use webcams, because I know very little about them and because I don't know how difficult or easy it is to spy through webcams. I don't know shit about that and I'm not going to find out. I wil put some duct tape over the cam, That probably solves this and that's that.

Maybe I was expecting myself to start crying or something, but no. I'm used to this. My face isn't a big thing, It is irrelevant whether I write anonymously or not.

-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.