11/30/2014

NOT OKAY

So Katja dragged me back to the playground. She thinks I'm missing something, and I think she is not sane, practically forcing me there at evening. In Finland, it gets really dark really quickly in the winter, which means all I can do is go to school (it's dark until around 8am) and go back home (it starts to get dark after 4pm) and stay there, for exactly these reasons. So, we were there, she was questioning why there was street lamps in the playground, and I was questioning why I had agreed to meet her. Obviously the playground is still in use, (by teens who gather there to drink and possibly smoke some illegal herbal substances at least?) And there is like a house/building thing there, and it has a storage thing for outdoor toys and stuff.
I do have some pictures, but I'm currently unable to upload any, besides, most of them are terrible.
anyhow, it was dark, misty and rainy, your generic horror movie setting, not to mention we were at a playground. There was some swings and stuff, a fairly normal playground, and we didn't find anything weird. I was actually feeling great, but she started complaining that she was feeling cold. Obviously, as it was like 2°C outside, I didn't think much of it, we weren't wearing winter coats, so I wasn't exactly feeling warm either. Then she said her head was aching. That's the point where I grew suspicious and suggested leaving, but she wanted to keep looking around, because obviously we must've missed something. When she started saying she was hearing high pitched noise, I was ready to drag her away, but I really didn't need to. She dragged me. She panicked and started to run away from the far corner of the playground, and I knew why. We both saw that, and I was finally able to fully realize I was not crazy, because even if we both are insane, we both saw it, the Slenderman, and I couldn't help but feel a little relieved, since I don't think two lunatics could see exactly the same thing at the same time. Anyhow, we ran, and oddly enough, she seemed to be having more ... uhh, 'symptoms' than I did, which is the reason I let her run ahead of me, and I consciously stayed behind, so that I could take pictures. I know, I know, it's fucking stupid, but I felt like taking a little revenge, and so, we were in the forest, (That thing somehow seemed to just follow us, He didn't really walk or move at all, but I didn't see any reality-bending, time-altering teleportation or anything either, He just seemed to be there, every time I'd look back, or blink, or fumble with my camera, he would seem to have moved or something. From experience I can say, looking at him fucks you up, and sort of traps you, so I just turned around enough to take a photo here and there, but it really didn't help. I did get some photos and then I had to run. Katja was nowhere to be seen, and I really couldn't risk it, and so I ran. He didn't seem to Follow me after I got to a brightly lit area with people, but I sort of felt him observing me from somewhere, just this paranoid sort of uneasy feeling, that made me look behind many times.
I hurried home, and I have been trying to call katja all day long. This happened last night.
I thought she ran home or managed to escape, but I have no idea where she is now. So basically, I feel like I have to

She called back. She's fine, but doesn't seem to remember anything besides the playground and running. She wondered why I had called so many times and asked if something was wrong. Well duh, everything in this situation is wrong. This is NOT okay. She said she remembers seeing him and running, and me staying behind, but nothing else. There is a blank space in her memories after that.
Anyhow, like I was saying, I felt like I had to call the police, but what could I have said without getting locked to a psych ward? That's the worst that could happen to me, getting stuck in a crazy house! Instead of being safe and the magical locked doors of the ward keeping slenderman away, I would actually be more fucked than I am now. He seems like he knows.. so that would mean that when I'd be there, I would be even more vulnerable, because nobody believes lunatics. Actually, that could be what he's aiming for. I can not isolate myself from the society, because if I did, my psychologists and teachers would catch me one way or the other.
I haven't told anyone.

I will post the pictures later, and analyze them more...
But..
I'm lost. I don't know what to do, who to believe or who is my enemy anymore. I don't know.
help me.

-Darkn3z (Laura)

1 comment:

  1. You can only help yourself in this situation, unless someone is miraculously in the same area.

    Remember, fear is the mind killer.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah whatever.