10/26/2014

When sleeping isn't possible

There is no real point to this blog entry.
I wanted to say tht just to make this clear.

I have been staying up for quite a while, and last night I slept less than four hours, and I fel dead tired, but I can't fall asleep at all, so I'm just writing.
consider this, maybe, like a review on everything that's been happening with a quick update.
also, this might be my ony chance to open up, because I don't do that when I have slept well and I become more talkative at nights anyway.

Let's begin with the present moment and work back in time from there, and see what I can remember.
anyhow, I am in my room, half-sitting, half-laying on my bed and typing. It is dark, and the light from my screen isn't enough to luminate anything except me and some of the wall behind me. It is quiet, even though I have earphones on, I can hear the sounds that the house makes and everything our neighbors do (which is nothing, they are most probably asleep like everyone in our house). Just a few moments ago I logged in with great difficulties, as blogger didn't seem to accept my password and I had to change it. Oh well.
Last weekend, (god, was that a week ago already?) I met a friend I hadn't seen in a long time, and she told me about her little sister having weird symptoms, oddly similar to the things that I'm experiencing. Then there was the thing where I figured out a name for yet another villager, The Nurse (5th) and such.
and then the Call. I developed a fear for my old ringtone and had to change it to even be able to answer the phone.
a lot of stuff has happened.
but, I also have to clarify something, which might seem peculiar to you. About my parents. "Aren't they worried?" "Haven't they noticed anything?" Well, remember the time when I lost about two weeks or sp from my memory? I have no idea what happened then, but if I had been missing (as I woke up from a forest) my mom hadn't noticed anything. Almost right after that happened I actually asked my mom about anything abnormal, but she said I should know myself, I had been home. So I asked if there had been anything abnormal in her opinion, she only started blabbering about a ķitchen cabinet seeming a little different in colour that whatbit used to be and blah blah. I have been asking my other family members but they haven't noticed anything.
I might have been actually home, but something gives me the feeling that I wasn't...
I'M JUST SO TIRED.

If you have any questions, contact me on twitter(@NorthernDarkn3z) or comment on the blog.

Goodnight.
-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.