10/17/2014

Stop.

We all know what this is about, don't we?
Click this and see for yourself...
Yeah, so that happened.

You are taunting me, aren't you? But from the code (which was coded using a grid of 5x5, A: 11, B: 12 C:13 ...F:21 G:22....) I suspect I have named yet another "villager." s/he calls him/herself "The Nurse" (Because the code below decoded is TO THE NURSE.)
 the code:
44 34
44 23 15
33 45 42 43 15
"Are we the same or are we like you?" Uhh. I have no idea what that means. Referring to what the person said on the phone ("We're... Most of us are... Like you.") probably.

Uh. Is the medication part referring to the pills I found?
I won't take them.
God knows what they are, and I don't really want to die. Right?
IF I ever change my mind, I will inform you about it.
Are you implying that I'm insane? "Or are you ill" no. Fuck off. Don't you even dare to imply that I haven't thought about that nonstop since this begun! Every single day, I wake up from 2-4h of sleep, the same fucking thoughts replaying in my head over and over again: "what if I'm insane, what if this is just my mind turning against me?" But every time I reassure myself that it's not the case; where could I have obtained those pills, why did the call appear in my phone log, why are the pictures fucking up? You hear me on this, 'Nurse', I don't like you. You are playing mind games with me, but I somehow know you're a fucking asshole. That's the feeling I get.

I will be having a busy weekend so don't you fucking dare, villagers.



I decided to find them. I decided that I will find the answer to all this, mainly, "why me" and "what is happening", but also, "who the fuck are the villagers".

But not because they want me to.
It's because I will end this, one way or another.
-Darkn3z

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeah whatever.